Vacature Project Engineer Agriculture
Agricultural affinity and experience in Project Engineering with international clients? Interesting opportunity available!
In this position as Project Engineer you will be responsible for the execution of application engineering projects for the agricultural department. Your focus will be on the diesel engine systems. Examples of projects you will be working on will include: new product development, adding value improvement, adding quality improvement, testing, reducing warranty, supporting assembly and enhancing marketing. You will report to the Manager Engineering and maintain communication with colleagues worldwide as well as customers.
- Executing project engineering activities on behalf of the Agricultural department
- Engineering and implementing product improvements for the agricultural equipment.
- Maintaining relations with international suppliers for supporting activities
- Providing technical advice regarding agricultural equipment to both internal and external clients
- Preparing proposals in cooperation with Production and Sales departments
The necessary requirements:
- A Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Automotive Engineering (or equivalent)
- At least 2 years related working experience, preferably with agricultural applications
- Proven experience in project planning
- Proven experience with 3D engineering software
- A good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written. Knowledge of the Dutch language is a plus.
What do we offer:
- A salary bandwidth ranging from € 3.000,- and € 4.000,- depending on knowledge and experience.
- 27 vacation days, 8% vacation allowance, pension scheme according Metalektro CAO (50% employer contribution).
- A permanent employment at our client, Flextep facilitates the application process.
- An international working environment with opportunity to travel.
- A challenging versatile job in which you can develop yourself.
Our client is a worldwide based company specialized in the field of diesel engines, which are mainly used for industrial and shipping purposes. With over 10.000 employees worldwide they manufacture top quality diesel engines, from their location in the Netherlands. Our client also takes care of the service of these diesel engines and they provide the distribution of the engines.